Industrial Cyclone Dust Collector for Abrasive Particulate Collection
The Aerodyne SplitStream™ is a cyclone dust collector that is ideal for your toughest dust collection problems
- Is capable of handling a wide range of materials
- Has no major moving components
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Fits horizontal spaces
Particulate that is abrasive, fibrous, sticky, or hygroscopic can be easily separated and collected for air pollution control or reclamation.
The SplitStream also has the ability to increase/decrease process temperature while collecting dust. The unique cyclonic design of the SplitStream™ Dust Collector ensures that a minimal amount of particulate comes in contact with the interior walls. This eliminates excessive wear and enables abrasive particulate collection.
The cyclone can be configured vertically or horizontally, providing easy installation in existing facilities or new or space saving locations.
Advantages of the SplitStream™ Cyclone Dust Collector
- Unique Cyclonic Dust Collection design
- Extends the life of bag and cartridge filters reducing labor and material costs
- Protects other equipment from process heat
- Secondary airflow can be used to cool / heat primary airflow while collecting material
- Configured horizontally or vertically for cost-saving installations
- Unique dual-air stream design allows for multiple Installation Options
- Can be mounted in series for greater efficiencies
- Available from 50-37,000 CFM
During operation, a minimal amount of dust particulate comes in contact with the walls of the collector. Unlike other cyclonic dust collectors, the SplitStream™ Cyclone Dust Collector can easily handle the most abrasive materials without special anti-abrasive coatings or extra heavy-duty construction.
See our dust testing options to help you better determine how to improve your dust collection process.