Aerodyne StopTight™ Knife Gate Valves
Aerodyne has a large selection of Knife Gate Valves which can be used to handle a variety of materials and operating conditions. From manual valves to pneumatic valves for dust control, Aerodyne has a knife gate for almost any application.
A variety of sizes are available. Aerodyne has knife gate valves for open hopper discharge or in-line use with some capable of closing through a static column of material.
- 8″, 10″ and 12″ manual valves are stocked and can usually ship within 2-3 business days
- Additional sizes and pneumatic designs available with longer lead times
- Cast Aluminum housing with 304 stainless steel slide plate. Maximum temperature is 200°F.
- High Temperature 300°F option available
- Stainless steel units available