Counter Cyclonic Industrial Dust Collector for Abrasive Particulate Collection
Particulate that is abrasive, fibrous, sticky, or hygroscopic can be easily separated and collected for air pollution control or reclamation.
The SplitStream also has the ability to increase/decrease process temperature while collecting dust. The unique counter cyclonic design element of the SplitStream™ Dust Collector ensures that a minimal amount of particulate comes in contact with the interior walls. This eliminates excessive wear and enables abrasive particulate collection.
The cyclone can be configured vertically or horizontally, providing easy installation in existing facilities or new or space-saving locations.
Advantages of the SplitStream™ Counter Cyclonic Dust Collector
- Unique “Counter Cyclonic” Dust Collection design
- Extends the life of bag and cartridge filters reducing labor and material costs
- Protects other equipment from process heat
- Dust Collection efficiency remains constant even at high temperatures
- Configured horizontally or vertically for cost saving installations
- Unique dual-air stream design allows for multiple Installation Options
- Can be mounted in series for greater efficiencies
- Available from 50-18,000 CFM
Industrial Dust Collection System Applications
The unique design of the SplitStream™ Counter Cyclonic Dust Collector allows it to handle a wide range of materials at a high level of efficiency with applications in a variety of industries. Choose an industry below for specific examples.
- Food Processing