Slide Gate Valves for Flow Control
Aerodyne StopTight® Slide Gate Valve
Aerodyne StopTight® Slide Gate Valves are reliable, dust-tight
components for flow control in a bulk material handling system. The
unique slide gate drive action eliminates the need for racks, pinions, cams,
or other internal mechanisms that tend to interfere with valve operation. A
leaf spring assisted slide plate seals against the inlet collar to provide
an air tight seal when closed.
This flow control valve is suitable for a wide range of free-flowing materials such as chemicals,
minerals, foodstuffs and plastics.
Slide Gate Valve Features
- Dust tight seal
- Will not jam, freeze, or lock up
- Full open material flow
- Self-cleaning slide plate guides
Slide Gate Valve Options
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Manual or Pneumatic operation
- High-temp and Severe duty
- Sizes 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", 18", 20", 24"